Bulldog Fire Apparatus is pleased to announce that we will have the Grand Opening Celebration of our Bozrah, CT, location this weekend! Come celebrate with us on June 24th from 12-4 PM and June 25th from 8-12 PM. Our newest location’s address is: 86 Stockhouse Road in Bozrah, CT, 06334.
You might have noticed that this coincides with the New England Fire Chief Expo show dates. If you are attending the show, Bulldog Fire Apparatus will be there as well, ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have at booth #411 and 421. However, due to the downsizing of the expo space, we will only be able to have two trucks on display, which will include a two KME Severe Service Fire Pumpers.
Feel free to attend the show and then head down to our Bozrah, CT, location or vice versa. Our Bozrah location is about 15 minutes from Foxwoods and 3 exits North of Mohegan Sun Casino. We will have a ton of vehicles for you to see AND play with! Trucks that will be at our Bozrah location include: KME 102’ rear mount platform, a refurbished Berkley front mount pump, West Tisbury’s 4×4 pumper, a Severe Service Pumper, an Osage Ambulance, two Demers Ambulances, a KME Oil truck, and many more!
Why should you attend? The reasons are endless:
- See a variety of fire trucks and ambulances AND play with them. You will be able to test drive the vehicles, run the aerials and pumpers, and more. Come prepared to have a hands-on experience!
- Get a tour of our new location and talk with the sales and service staff. See what our state-of-the-art facility has to offer and ask any questions you’d like of what the Bozrah location can do for your department.
- Free food on both days! Enjoy a BBQ on Friday and breakfast on Saturday!
- Talk with our many vendors to see their products and ask any questions you may have. Our vendors will include, but not limited to: Code 3, Waterous, Harrison Hydra-Gen, MYEMS Supply and KME Fire Apparatus.
- There will be a raffle going on during the two-day grand opening as well, and no payment is required. Many of our vendors will be giving away items, so stop by for the chance to win!
- If you like to collect fire/EMS apparel, free t-shirts will be handed out to all those who attend!
We are very proud of our new facility and hope to be able to service many new customers in the Connecticut and surrounding regions. To learn more about our Bozrah sales and service offering, check out our post here. We look forward to meeting many of you at the grand opening and answer any questions you may have about the capabilities of Bulldog Fire Apparatus’ newest location.
Questions about the event? Feel free to call us at 888-515-5145 and ask!
Northbridge Fire Department in Northbridge, MA.
Bulldog Fire Apparatus delivered a new 2016 KME 103″ Tuff Fire Truck with a Severe Service Chassis to Northbridge Fire Department in Northbridge, MA. Seth Knipe was the sales representative on this purchase.
The mission of the Northbridge Fire Department is to provide the citizens of the community with a high level of public safety services. They place an emphasis on public safety, customer service, public education, and a dedication to duty. Northbridge Fire Department seeks to achieve this with a highly trained and educated team of professionals that serve with dedication, pride, and compassion, twenty-four hours per day. They also endeavor to protect and preserve the health and safety of our members and return them safely to their families when the emergency is over.
Here at Bulldog Fire Apparatus, we’re always striving to offer more value to our customers. Ensuring the emergency vehicles that support our communities are safe and reliable is our top priority. To help support this endeavor, we have officially opened a new location in Bozrah, CT. With two locations, we can support more customers over a larger area, expanding our expertise and commitment to the fire and EMS industry in the New England region.
About the Bozrah, CT Service Facility
This new facility is 10,000 square feet and holds 5 service bays, along with the capability to house up to 10 vehicles. All of our technicians are factory-trained and EVT certified, so you can rest assured that your vehicles are in good hands here. It also doesn’t matter if you originally purchased your vehicle from Bulldog or not – we service all emergency vehicles, regardless of the purchase location.
Other important points to note:
- We can perform all annual inspections and factory-recommended services;
- Annual pump and aerial testing are done here;
- We offer traditional encapsulated, vinyl gold lettering and Scotchlite for all makes and models;
- Upgrade your LED lighting packages with us here;
- Ambulance remounting services are available;
- And more!
This facility is not just for service work; we also have a sales team present as well. Feel free to stop by the Bozrah location to discuss a new vehicle your department needs. As the Demers, Braun, and KME Fire Apparatus dealer for Connecticut, we carry a full line of vehicles built on both commercial and custom chassis to meet the operational and budget requirements of your organization. If you need an ambulance, mini-pumper, structural pumper, rescue, aerial, or a wildland vehicle, it will be backed by both of our local service centers. Also be sure to ask about purchasing from HGAC and FCAM contracts, which can save you time and money by not going out to bid.
Stay tuned as we’re looking to have a grand opening event sometime in May 2016 to celebrate and share our new facility with the community. In the meantime, if you have a service or sales request and you’d like to contact us today at the new Bozrah location, please do!
Bozrah, CT Facility Contact Information:
- Service Manager: Emile Lepage, Jr.
- Phone: 888-725-3215
- Fax: 860-204-9131
- Address: 86 Stockhouse Road, Bozrah, CT 06334
- Online Contact Form
We look forward to servicing our customers at both facilities for years to come!